Each AngelSense Guardian Subscriber Kit includes:
- Cellular Network: AT&T in the US, multiple main carriers in Canada, the UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland).
- Size: 3.03 x 1.85 x 0.78 in
- Weight: 2.3 Oz
- Sensory Friendly Wearing Accessories: Belt, Undershirt with pocket (sold separately)*
- Water Resistant Cover
- SOS/Phone icon: See: Call Request
- Volume: Inactive unless with 2-Way Voice (AngelCall). Then, the call volume can be turned up or down.
- Power button: Disabled. See: Turning On/Restarting
- *When plugged in, device automatically powers on. See: Device status indications: Device lights, LED lights
- Device Features:
- 2 Authorized Guardians for calling device
- Unlimited Primary Guardians
- Alarm – remotely activate from app
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) – useful
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) – picks up automatically
- SOS/Call Request – sends message from device to caregiver/parent
- Location Playback – view key zones and movement within a named location
- App Key Features:
- Emergency Search Tools
- First Responder Group Alarm
- Runner Mode
- My Location
- Share Live Location
- School Dashboard
- Unlimited App Notifications
- Unlimited Named Places
For more information see all AngelSense device features.
From the AngelSense Blog:
Proactive alerts to routine deviations and providing consistent location updates in poor GPS and cellular conditions are indispensable features. Supporting these capabilities requires enough power to sustain the device and can only be achieved with larger battery size and an equally accommodating device.
Wearing AngelSense daily is key to achieving the highest level of preventative safety. Following this gradual and consistent process to establish and maintain a daily routine, works!
BONUS: Printable Reward Chart