Call Request is a setting allowing your loved one to press the SOS button on the device to request a call from you. *Call Request is only on the GPS 1, GPS 4 and Watch* This can be accessed from your app's Menu on the left hand side by clicking on Settings and Voice...GO »
Call Request (SOS)
By pressing the SOS or Call Request button on their device, your loved one can let you know that they want a call from you!
- The Guardian can set up the Call Request Settings from their app to avoid accidental or repetitive call requests.
- When either of the front buttons are pressed according to the Call Request Settings, you will receive a notification that they would like a call from you.
- “Hunter is requesting a call from you.“
- You can then call the device by using 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) or 1-Way Voice (Listen-In)
- Once a call has been completed, the authorized Guardians will receive a Call Confirmation notification as below.
- Mobile notification: “Mom has ended a 2-Way call with Hunter” or “Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter“
- Email: “Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter. Call duration was 0:20 minutes. Your remaining balance is 56:32 minutes.“
Note: To enable/disable this feature in your AngelSense app: Main Menu > Settings > Voice & SOS > SOS Button
At this time, if you have a call function disabled during school hours you will receive a call request notification and it will note that the voice featres are disabled.
Ex. Alex is requesting a call from you – Call options are currently disabled.