Call Request is a setting on the GPS 1 allowing the child to press the buttons on the device to request a call from you!
- The Guardian can set up the Call Request Settings from their app to avoid accidental or repetitive call requests.
- When your child presses either of the front buttons according to the Call Request Settings, you will receive a notification that they would like a call from you.
- "Hunter is requesting a call from you."
- You can then call your child's device by using 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) or 1-Way Voice (Listen-In)
- Once a call has been completed, the authorized Guardians will receive a Call Confirmation notification as below.
- Mobile notification: "Mom has ended a 2-Way call with Hunter" or "Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter"
- Email: "Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter. Call duration was 0:20 minutes. Your remaining balance is 56:32 minutes."
Note: At this time, if you have a call function disabled during school hours you will not receive a call request notification. See: Disabling Voice Features during school hours
SPECIAL OFFER to switch from GPS 2 to GPS 1
If you would like to switch your GPS 2 device for the GPS 1 device, you can do so easily from your app.
1. Check to see that AT&T 3G gives good cellular coverage where you live and where your child goes to school. It's important for the device to be able to communicate using a strong cellular signal in order to use AngelCall Request. To check coverage in your area, click here. If you need assistance, please contact customer support.
2. Place the order from your app. You can choose between these two options.
- GPS 1 Device + Charger supporting AT&T $99
- Discounted Package Deal: GPS 1 Full Kit (sleeve, key, 3 pins) + Free belt (choose size after measuring) $119
3. You can still use the GPS 2 device for 30 days after you receive the replacement GPS 1 device at no extra charge. After you test it out and see that it works well for you, please send the device you no longer will be using back to us. The replacement GPS 1 device has a new 1-year warranty and your service has no change.
4. Please check the comparison between both devices for size and feature differences before placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support.