Call Request (SOS)
By pressing the SOS or Call Request button on their device, your loved one can let you know that they want a call from you!
- The Guardian can set up the Call Request Settings from their app to avoid accidental or repetitive call requests.
- When your child presses either of the front buttons according to the Call Request Settings, you will receive a notification that they would like a call from you.
- “Hunter is requesting a call from you.“
- You can then call your child’s device by using 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) or 1-Way Voice (Listen-In)
- Once a call has been completed, the authorized Guardians will receive a Call Confirmation notification as below.
- Mobile notification: “Mom has ended a 2-Way call with Hunter” or “Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter“
- Email: “Mom has ended a 1-Way call with Hunter. Call duration was 0:20 minutes. Your remaining balance is 56:32 minutes.“
At this time, if you have a call function disabled during school hours you will not receive a call request notification. See: Disabling Voice Features during school hours