Call Request (SOS) Settings
Call Request is a setting allowing your child to press the buttons on the device to request a call from you.
*Call Request is only on the GPS 1 & GPS 4*
This can be accessed from your app’s Menu on the left hand side by clicking on Settings and Voice & SOS.
Allow Call Requests:
- Under the SOS Button section, select ‘Call Request’. This will allow your Angel to request a call from you. When they request a call you will receive a notification to let you know that they have pressed the button. If you wish for this feature to not be enabled, uncheck this box.
2. In order to avoid accidental or frequent call requests, there are several settings that you can configure. In the example above, the button would need to be pressed one time within 15 seconds in order for a call request notification to be sent and another request would not be sent until after 1 minute had passed since the last request.
Prevent Accidental Requests
- Clicks required for successful request: You can put how many times your child will need to press the button in order for a call request notification to be sent to you.
- Within time frame of: You can put how many times your child will need to press the button within a specific time frame for a call request to go through.
- Prevent Frequent Requests: In order to prevent frequent requests for a call, you can set the minimum time between call requests.
- Successful Call Request Feedback: You can configure how the device will respond to a successful call request in order for your child to know that they have successfully requested a call from you.
To configure your Call Request Notifications:
1. Go to your left hand Menu and select “Notifications”
2. Scroll down the “Others” section and select how you would like to receive your notifications.