Yes, AngelSense is allowed in schools nationwide. Thousands of schools across the country have not only welcomed AngelSense but fully embrace its use, especially by special needs students. Many schools have even sponsored and paid for the device as a part of complying with their school safety requirements for special needs. The lifesaving features and...GO »
Only AngelSense has an assistive 2-way speakerphone designed for those with special needs. In a world where most people have cell phones there are still those who are unable to use them. With AngelSense you can speak with your loved one without them having to press a button. The auto-answer voice feature not only allows you to call them – if they are able they can press a button on the device that sends you a notification that they want you to call them. We also offer 1-Way Voice for those who are nonverbal or to check-in and hear what’s going on around them.
Here are some of the benefits of the assistive speakerphone:
- During an elopement, instruct your child to stop, avoid a road, or stay away from any potential threat
- Help your child transition smoothly between places and activities during the day
- Be there when they have a meltdown and help to calm them
- Give them more independence and easily stay connected
- Communicate with nearby adults, caregivers, or a therapist who doesn’t have their phone on during sessions
Using 2-Way Voice
You can authorize two users to call your device at a time.
See who’s called your Angel today
We suggest speaking loudly, clearly, and slowly, as the device is typically secured inside of clothing.
- Click the bottom Voice menu when viewing your Timeline.
- Then, choose 2-Way Voice for a two way conversation. The dialer will pop up with the device’s phone number. Select “Call”. (You can configure the Settings in your Menu. See: 2-Way Voice Settings Below)
2-Way Assistive Voice Settings
2-Way Voice (AngelCall) includes a rich set of options to control the experience when you call, to adjust to different children and sensitivity levels. We suggest speaking loudly, clearly, and slowly, as the device is typically secured inside of clothing.
This can be accessed from your app’s Menu on the left hand side by clicking on Settings and 2-Way Voice.