Not all GPS tracking devices are created equally. When it comes to keeping your loved one safe, it’s important to fully understand what the device and service offer in terms of features, reliability, and accuracy. It may be tempting to opt for the least expensive service, but at what cost. Your loved one deserves the...GO »
1-Way Voice (Listen-In) helps locate a missing child indoors where GPS is ineffective. It is also used for well-being checks.
In order to activate the 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) feature from your AngelSense app to the AngelSense GPS device:
- Go to the Voice Menu on the bottom of the app and click on “1-Way Voice”.
- The telephone dialer will appear, displaying the device’s phone number. Start the call just like a regular phone call.
“name”: “How To Activate The 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) Feature”,
“description”: “1-Way Voice (Listen-In) helps locate a missing child indoors where GPS is ineffective. It is also used for well-being checks.”,
“text”: “Go to the Voice Menu on the bottom of the app and click on “1-Way Voice”.”,
“name”: “Step #1”
“text”: “The telephone dialer will appear, displaying the device’s phone number. Start the call just like a regular phone call.”,
“name”: “Step #2”
- The AngelSense GPS device responds automatically, and 1-Way Voice mode begins.
- During calls, the application does not receive GPS updates. If you are listening throughout the entire transit, the system will miss the transit.
- Voice quality greatly depends on where the device is attached and the ambient noise. Often, background noise makes it difficult to hear, but you can usually understand what is occurring.
- Excessive calls will drain a lot of power from the battery. Each listening hour uses 2 hours of battery life.
- You can use 1-Way Voice to locate a child inside an indoor place
- Only the authorized phone numbers are allowed to call.
- Only two numbers can be authorized at a time to call the device. You can turn on and off authorization as needed in order to authorize other users.