1-Way Voice (Listen-In) helps locate a missing child indoors where GPS is ineffective. It is also used for well-being checks.
In order to activate the 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) feature from your AngelSense app to the AngelSense GPS device:
- Go to the Menu on the right hand side and click on “1-Way Voice”.
- The telephone dialer will appear, displaying the device’s phone number. Start the call just like a regular phone call.
- The AngelSense GPS device responds automatically, and 1-Way Voice mode begins.
- During calls, the application does not receive GPS updates. If you are listening throughout the entire transit, the system will miss the transit.
- Voice quality greatly depends on where the device is attached and the ambient noise. Often, background noise makes it difficult to hear, but you can usually understand what is occurring.
- Excessive calls will drain a lot of power from the battery. Each listening hour uses 2 hours of battery life.
- You can use 1-Way Voice to locate a child inside an indoor place
- Only the authorized phone numbers are allowed to call.
- Only two numbers can be authorized at a time to call the device. You can turn on and off authorization as needed in order to authorize other users.