The AngelSense system offers notifications in the form of mobile notifications and/or Email, all configurable through the app settings.
Notification types include:
- Arrival/departure, e.g. “James arrived at school at 8:29 am” or “Sean left school at 4:32 pm.”
- “Unknown” place notification
- Transit notifications
- Late Departure Warning to notify you when your child is left behind
- Late Arrival Warning so you know as soon as possible that something is wrong
- Evening charging reminder if your AngelSense device is not connected to the charger
- Morning wearing reminder if your AngelSense device is still charging
- Device ready reminder, if your AngelSense device is not charged and turned on and ready to go in the morning
- Low battery notification
- Call Request: GPS 1 users only: A notification of a call being requested and completed.