“Late Arrival” and “Late Departure” notifications were developed to detect if a child was left on a bus and no one noticed, or they didn’t make it to their bus after school and were unsupervised on campus resulting in harm.
- Early detection of elopement after drop off (late to arrive)
- Early detection if a child is left behind on the bus or at school
- Notification when a schedule is not kept
- Click on the named place on your Timeline to open the Map page
- Click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the status bar.
- Check the “Late Arrival” or “Late Departure” option and set times for when you want to be notified and click Save.
- From the Menu on the left hand side click “Settings” and “General”
- Choose email and/or mobile notifications, this will apply for all notifications of late arrival or departure.