AngelSense has always had a mission of providing maximum protection for those who are most vulnerable. This is why we are always looking for ways to improve and add new features that will keep your loved one safe. Our latest 2020 version has an extended battery life, exciting new safety features, and more well-being...GO »
Late Arrival and Departure Notifications
“Late Arrival” and “Late Departure” notifications were developed to detect if a child was left on a bus and no one noticed, or they didn’t make it to their bus after school and were unsupervised on campus resulting in harm.
- Early detection of elopement after drop off (late to arrive)
- Early detection if a child is left behind on the bus or at school
- Notification when a schedule is not kept
- Click on the named place on your Timeline to open the Map page
- Click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the status bar.
- Check the “Late Arrival” or “Late Departure” option and set times for when you want to be notified and click Save.
*Available on App Version 1.2.5 and higher. You can verify your app version and software version from your app’s Menu in the “About” section.