When a child stays in a place that is part of the child’s routine, such as school, departure time is often predictable. The parents can now set a late departure notification time that will trigger a notification whenever the child does not depart by the designated time.
The user can activate the Late Departure notification option by:
- Clicking on the named place on your Timeline to open the Map page
- Click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the status bar.
- Check the “Late Departure” option and adjust the time for when you want to be notified and click Save. (NOTE: The designated time currently applies to all week days, M-F.)
In order to configure how you receive these notifications:
- Go to your Menu on the left hand side and click “Settings” and “General”
- Similar to Arrival/Departure, the user can choose email and/or mobile notifications. The selected channel[s] will be used on all occasions of late departure.