The first Guardian (the one who bought the AngelSense service) is a Primary Guardian and can add and configure other Guardians.
We do not limit the number of Guardians. Each Guardian uses a separate email and mobile to receive alerts.
On the GPS 1, only two phone numbers can be authorized to call the device. On the GPS 2, there is no limit on how many phone numbers can be authorized to call the device.
To manage your AngelSense Guardians:
- Click on the “Guardians” option from the app’s Menu on the top left hand side.
- To add a Guardian, click on “+ Add”
- Enter the Guardian’s details, set extra permissions and Device Default Call Mode (for GPS 2 only) if you want them to have this, and click Save.
- They will automatically receive a welcome email with login and password instructions. After logging in they will be able to set their own contact information and preferences via their Settings.
- To edit or delete a Guardian, click the pencil icon to edit or the trashcan to delete.
- If the Guardian is a “Primary Guardian“, the trashcan icon to delete will not be available. Also, you will not be able to edit the email address. In order to delete or edit the email address of a Primary Guardian, first Edit the Guardian to no longer have Primary Guardian permissions (Payment & Billing, Guardians & First Responders Management). Once they are no longer a Primary Guardian you can then edit and the email address or use the trashcan icon to delete.