AngelSense is a premium GPS safety and tracking system designed specifically for those with autism and special needs. As such, a question we’re used to getting is ‘don’t less expensive options do the same thing?’ The answer is a clear and simple NO. We’ll try to explain just what makes our service different and why...GO »
Key Features and Benefits
AngelSense is the only wandering and safety solution designed for children with special needs. Our service plan includes all of our premium safety feature that you can only get with AngelSense – Learn More
See here an overview of the key features and benefits, and personal stories of how these unique features helped save lives.
Here are more details on the key unique features of AngelSense:
- Non-Removable Sensory Friendly Device: The only GPS tracking device for anyone with sensory sensitivities. Includes non-removable accessories for the GPS device and a special key for removal by the caregiver.
- 1-Way Voice: Hear if your loved one is in danger and immediately know if they need your help.
- 2-Way Voice: Assistive design that automatically answers. Designed for special needs to allow you to talk to your loved one without them having to do anything.
- Call Request (from device) so your loved can easily let you know when they need you
- SOS Call Direct makes a direct call from the device to a predefined number
- Elopement Alerts: Get alerted every time they enter or leave a location. Includes elopement alerts.
- Runner Mode Benefit from a special ‘Runner Mode’ designed to help find a lost person with live 10‑second updates
- Unexpected Place and Car Stop Alert: Get alerted if your loved one stopped at the wrong place
- Late Departure Warning: Get an instant alert if your child hasn’t left school or any other regularly visited place on time. Make sure they’re never left behind.
- Alarm: Activate an alarm on the device, to locate them when nearby in a crowd or when hiding
- First Responder Group Alarm: With one click, text message a predefined trusted group of people regarding your lost loved one, along with a live view of their location & direction to them.
- Share Live Location: Share a link to the live location of your loved one to any cell phone via a text message or email. This can be done ad-hoc and not only to a predefined list. The link can then be further shared, e.g. by a dispatch center to an officer on duty or vice versa.
- Indoor Search (Wi-Fi): Detects Wi-Fi hotspots (signals) which can be used in large indoor places with good Wi-Fi to provide additional hints to your loved one’s exact location.
- Timeline View: See your loved one’s routes and locations during the whole day and even know their transit speed.
- School Dashboard: Provide teachers or school staff limited access only during school hours.
- ETA: Know exactly when your loved one is expected to arrive home. Save precious time.
- Fall Detection (beta testing) – to alert you if your loved one fell