The AngelSense solution for individuals with Dementia, Alzheimer’s and other cognitive disabilities protects from the dangers of wandering.
It is proven to foster a feeling of independence and confidence while lowering the anxiety levels of caregivers.
Advanced AngelSense GPS technology provides caregivers peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones can always be heard, protected and found, no matter where they are.
- Monitor routes & locations at a glance, all day
- Know the instant your loved one is not where they’re supposed to be
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) to check on their well-being
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) gives you the ability to call and have a two-way conversation, allowing you to have them to describe their surroundings if they are able to do so.
- Alarm to help you locate them when nearby in a crowd or indoors.
- SOS/Call Request is a setting allowing them to press the buttons on the device to request a call from you
- In case of emergency:
Understanding what causes your loved one to wander is key to preventing repeat incidents. However, this isn’t always enough. Even the most dedicated caretaker or family member can’t guarantee that an accident won’t happen.
There are, however, steps you can take to ensure someone with Alzheimer’s remains safe even if they wander. It’s our hope that these strategies will help you protect your loved one your way, and will give you the peace of mind you need to go about your day worry-free.