Benefits for Dementia and Alzheimer’s
The AngelSense solution for individuals with Dementia, Alzheimer’s and other cognitive disabilities protects from the dangers of wandering.
It is proven to foster a feeling of independence and confidence while lowering the anxiety levels of caregivers.
Advanced AngelSense GPS technology provides caregivers peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones can always be heard, protected and found, no matter where they are.
With AngelSense you’ll be able to:
- Monitor routes & locations at a glance, all day
- Know the instant your loved one is not where they’re supposed to be
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) to check on their well-being
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) gives you the ability to call and have a two-way conversation, allowing you to have them to describe their surroundings if they are able to do so.
- Alarm to help you locate them when nearby in a crowd or indoors.
- SOS/Call Request is a setting allowing them to press the buttons on the device to request a call from you
- SOS Call Button: Coming soon (in beta testing)
- In case of emergency:
- Fall Detection: Coming soon (in beta testing)
- Comfortable Wearing – Easily attached to clothing, discreetly & securely
Watch this video to see the various sensory friendly non-removable wearing options:
- Protective Sleeve, Fasteners and Pins for attaching device to waistline, inside pocket or any piece of clothing
- Belt for wearing under clothing, use fastener to secure so it’s non-removable
- Undershirt with device pocket (Reversible/Compression Fit)
- Waterproof Case to prevent water damage to device
- Armband for a wrist or ankle
- Lanyard for wearing around the neck to use as a tether attached with fastener to clothing/bag