AngelSense was originally designed for children with special needs but most of its features are applicable for adults with Alzheimer’s and dementia as well.
We have many subscribers who use AngelSense for adults with Alzheimer’s and dementia and they have found the service very effective to help keep them safe and well cared-for.
With AngelSense you’ll be able to:
- Monitor routes & locations at a glance, all day
- Know the instant your loved one is not where they’re supposed to be
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) to check on their well-being
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) gives you the ability to call and have a two-way conversation, allowing you to have them to describe their surroundings if they are able to do so.
- Alarm to help you locate them when nearby in a crowd or indoors.
- Call Request is a setting allowing them to press the buttons on the device to request a call from you (GPS1 only)
- In case of emergency: