The AngelSense App uses the most advanced technology for accurate & reliable GPS tracking and monitoring. The app works with our AngelSense GPS Device with Enhanced Safety Features to ensure your loved one is always safe and secure. AngelSense is designed to provide the safest GPS tracking for people of all ages including kids, teens,...GO »
New Version AngelSense App Update
The new version of AngelSense has an array of new features and safety measures in place to make sure you can always find your loved one as easily and as quickly as possible.
New features include a better connection, easier wearing with new accessories, and new tools for safety and well-being:
- Improved Battery Life – Always updating our algorithm so it lasts longer!
- Indoor Search Using a WiFi Locator the device detects and then shows the strongest Wi-Fi hotspots (including your mobile hotspot) around our loved one indoors. (GPS4 and Watch only)
- SOS Call Direct – You can now have the device call you or whichever guardian you assign in your settings, when the SOS button is pushed.
- Fall Detection – Will notify you if your loved one falls down and where they are. We will also monitor what happens next and let you know if they don’t get up and move afterward.
- New Wearing Accessories – Watch Band, Mini Waterproof Case w/Neck Lanyard, Arm Band, One-Size Belt, Neck Lanyard (GPS4 devices)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can get the free update?
All devices will get the free update. To support the financial challenges of special needs families, we will remotely upgrade the software on all of our current devices in the next few weeks. Be sure to update to the latest AngelSense app version.
What if I have an older device?
GPS1 4G: If you are happy with your device/service there is no need to buy the new GPS4 device or Watch since it will be updated automatically.
GPS1 3G devices need to be upgraded ASAP.
What’s different about the GPS4 device model?
The only difference is that it is smaller and lighter and only takes 2 hours for a full charge (compared to 4). All features are the same except for the Indoor Search (Wi-Fi Locator). Additionally, there are some new wearing accessories that only fit the GPS4 device.
If you have the GPS 1 3G model, we urgently recommend upgrading to either the GPS1 4G , GPS4 4G model or the Watch. AT&T and T-Mobile are shutting down their 3G networks. To avoid service disruption and allow for shipping, you need to upgrade your device ASAP!