Using AngelSense’s New & Improved Smart Power Management algorithms, the battery can last up to 24 hours (depending on usage). The current Battery Life allows the AngelSense GPS to provide continuous real-time updates that keep tracking information accurate and reliable All Day. Safety is our #1 priority and when every second counts, it’s important...GO »
2022 AngelSense Update
The new 2022 version of AngelSense has an array of new features and safety measures in place to make sure you can always find your loved one as easily and as quickly as possible.
New features include a better connection, easier wearing with new accessories, and new tools for safety and well-being:
- Improved Battery Life – Always updating our algorithm so it lasts longer!
- Indoor Search Using a WiFi Locator (GPS4 only) the device detects and then shows the strongest Wi-Fi hotspots (including your mobile hotspot) around our loved one indoors.
- SOS Call Direct – You can now have the device call you or whichever guardian you assign in your settings, when the SOS button is pushed.
- Fall Detection – Will notify you if your loved one falls down and where they are. We will also monitor what happens next and let you know if they don’t get up and move afterward.
- New Wearing Accessories – Watch Band, Mini Waterproof Case w/Neck Lanyard, Arm Band, One-Size Belt, Neck Lanyard
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can get the free update?
All devices will get the free update. To support the financial challenges of special needs families, we will remotely upgrade the software on all of our current devices in the next few weeks. Be sure to download the latest AngelSense app version.
Updating to the new version is free for most of our current customers. If you’d like to upgrade to the new GPS4 4G LTE device, you may purchase it in the AngelSense Store in your app. Please contact Customer Care if you need any assistance with ordering a new device, updating your app or with the new features.
What if I have an older device?
GPS1 4G: If you are happy with your device/service there is no need to buy the new GPS4 device since it will be updated automatically.
GPS1 3G devices need to be upgraded ASAP. Learn more
What’s different about the GPS4 device model?
The only difference is that it is smaller and lighter and only takes 2 hours for a full charge (compared to 4). All features are the same except for the Indoor Search (Wi-Fi Locator). There are some new wearing accessories that only fit the GPS4 device.
If you have the GPS 1 3G model, we urgently recommend upgrading to either the GPS1 4G or GPS4 4G model. AT&T is shutting down their 3G network. To avoid service disruption and allow for shipping, you need to upgrade your device ASAP, ideally before January 31, 2022