AngelSense has always had a mission of providing maximum protection for those who are most vulnerable. This is why we are always looking for ways to improve and add new features that will keep your loved one safe. Our latest 2020 version has an extended battery life, exciting new safety features, and more well-being...GO »
Indoors, GPS technology is ineffective as line of sight to satellites is required (general GPS limitation).
AngelSense provides different tools to overcome these limitations, as described below.
- Tracking the entry point into an indoor location
- AngelSense’s frequent updates during transit show you the trail and entrance point to the indoors location.
- 1-Way Voice
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) to your child’s surroundings, sometimes a voice can be a good clue to their whereabouts.
- To pinpoint your child’s location, you can call your child out loud and ask another caregiver to Listen-In. As you get closer to your child your voice will sound louder.
- 2-Way Voice
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) gives you the ability to call your child and have a two-way conversation, allowing you to calm down your child or have your child describe their surroundings if they are able to do so.
- Using the “Alarm” feature is designed to help you locate your child when nearby in a crowd, indoors, or hiding.
Note: GPS 2 (Verizon) guidance is available here