Indoors, GPS technology is ineffective as line of sight to satellites is required (general GPS limitation).
AngelSense provides different tools to overcome these limitations, as described below.
- Tracking the entry point into an indoor location
- AngelSense’s frequent updates during transit show you the trail and entrance point to the indoors location.
- 1-Way Voice
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) to your child’s surroundings, sometimes a voice can be a good clue to their whereabouts.
- To pinpoint your child’s location, you can call your child out loud and ask another caregiver to Listen-In. As you get closer to your child your voice will sound louder.
- 2-Way Voice
- 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) gives you the ability to call your child and have a two-way conversation, allowing you to calm down your child or have your child describe their surroundings if they are able to do so.
- Using the “Alarm” feature is designed to help you locate your child when nearby in a crowd, indoors, or hiding.