AngelSense has always had a mission of providing maximum protection for those who are most vulnerable. This is why we are always looking for ways to improve and add new features that will keep your loved one safe. Our latest 2021 version has an extended battery life, exciting new safety features, and more well-being features....GO »
Preserving Battery Life
With the New & Improved AngelSense you can experience an improved Battery Life of up to 48 hours (depending on usage).
To provide maximum protection for your loved one, AngelSense offers several life-saving features that require a bigger battery and regular charging. To make sure your battery lasts as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Name Places – Learning your routine takes extra power, help out by naming and customizing geofences
- In app Version 1.4.0 and higher, new places are automatically named!
- Assure Place Borders are Large Enough – This also helps decrease false alerts
- Use Certain Features Moderately – Runner Mode, 2-Way Voice, and 1-Way Voice use extra battery power
- Charge Device Fully – Leave connected to the charger until ready to use
Some more about the battery:
- The battery lasts up to 48 hours with normal use after a full charge (4 hours)
- Poor cellular reception depletes battery more quickly
- After the first 2 weeks of use, you should automatically see improved battery life
Battery usage of the device is not affected by keeping the app open or receiving notifications.
GPS 2 (Verizon device) guidance is available here