Main Menu Select Angel Press Arrow to Select Angel When Using App for Multiple Angels My Account View and Update Payment and Billing Information Add Another Angel: Purchase an Additional Device with Discounted Monthly Subscription Change Password Settings General Setting: Change Angel Name, Update Email or Phone...GO »
Preserving Battery Life
With the New & Improved AngelSense you can experience an improved Battery Life of up to 24 hours (depending on usage).
To provide maximum protection for your loved one, AngelSense offers several life-saving features that require a bigger battery and regular charging. To make sure your battery lasts as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Name Places – Learning your routine takes extra power, help out by naming and customizing geofences
- In app Version 1.4.0 and higher, new places are automatically named!
- Assure Place Borders are Large Enough – This also helps decrease false alerts
- Use Certain Features Moderately – Runner Mode, 2-Way Voice, and 1-Way Voice use extra battery power
- Charge Device Fully – Leave connected to the charger until ready to use
Some more about the battery:
- The battery lasts up to 24 hours with normal use after a full charge (2-4 hours)
- Poor cellular reception depletes battery more quickly
- After the first 2 weeks of use, you should automatically see improved battery life
Battery usage of the device is not affected by keeping the app open or receiving notifications.
GPS 2 (Verizon device) guidance is available here