Main Menu Select Angel (Switch Between Multiple Devices) Press Arrow to Select Angel When Using App for Multiple Devices My Account View and Update Payment and Billing Information Add Another Angel: Purchase an Additional Device with Discounted Monthly Subscription Change Password Settings General Setting: Change Angel...GO »
Preserving Battery Life
With the New & Improved AngelSense you can experience an improved Battery Life!
To provide maximum protection for your loved one, AngelSense offers several life-saving features that require a bigger battery and regular charging. To make sure your battery lasts as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Name Places – Learning your routine takes extra power, help out by naming and customizing geofences
- In app Version 1.4.0 and higher, new places are automatically named!
- Assure Place Borders are Large Enough – This also helps decrease false alerts
- Use Certain Features Moderately – Runner Mode, 2-Way Voice, 1-Way Voice and SOS Call Direct use extra battery power
- Charge Device Fully – Leave connected to the charger until ready to use
Some more about the battery:
- The GPS4 battery lasts up to 24 hours with normal use after a full charge (2-4 hours)
- The Watch battery lasts up to 16 hours with normal use after a full charge (1 hour)
- Poor cellular reception depletes battery more quickly
- After the first 2 weeks of use, you should automatically see improved battery life
Battery usage of the device is not affected by keeping the app open or receiving notifications.
GPS 2 (Verizon device) guidance is available here