The AngelSense App uses the most advanced technology for accurate & reliable GPS tracking and monitoring. The app works with our AngelSense GPS Device with Enhanced Safety Features to ensure your loved one is always safe and secure. AngelSense is designed to provide the safest GPS tracking for people of all ages including kids, teens,...GO »
Installing the App
The AngelSense App is used with our AngelSense GPS Tracking Device to keep your loved one safe. The app provides advanced guardian monitoring & safety features that let you see exactly where your loved one is in real-time, get alerts when they might be in danger, see their daily activity history, name & customize boundaries for geofence “safe zones” like school and home, add & set permissions for unlimited guardians, send first responder alerts in case of emergency, activate voice features and alarm, and much more.
Learn more about the AngelSense App and AngelSense Enhanced Safety Features
HOW TO INSTALL THE APP
Please note that the app only works with our AngelSense GPS Tracking Device.
The app is available on iOS, Android, and Windows and works on desktops, laptops, phones & tablets.
Download the AngelSense App
Older phones may not be able to run the AngelSense app, in this case, open the AngelSense App on your internet browser and save a shortcut on the home screen – Make sure to select Email Notifications under Settings > Notifications as mobile notifications may not work. If you have any issues or questions please contact our Customer Care Team.
Saving a Shortcut
After successfully installing the app there will automatically be a shortcut added to your home screen.
In cases where you cannot download the app, you can add a shortcut from your internet browser, see below for instructions:
1. Open your Internet browser and navigate to http://app.angelsense.com
2. On the bottom menu tap the Add Shortcut icon.
3. Tap the Add to Home Screen button, to add the shortcut to your home screen.
1. Open your Internet browser and navigate to http://app.angelsense.com.
2. Press the Menu button on your phone:
3. The pop-out options menu appears. Tap the “Add shortcut to home” option:
If this does not work for your Android phone when using Chrome, you can try this:
- View your bookmarks in Chrome for Android
- Pick the AngelSense bookmark
- Do a long-press on the icon
- You will then see a menu pop up
- Select “Add to home screen”
It is important that each Guardian log in with their own email address instead of having a shared login. This will prevent issues with notifications and login errors.