Remote App and Device Software Update
An important remote device software update is being rolled out to all users to enable new features and some fixes.
New Features Coming Soon:
- Location Playback gives you a look into where your loved one was when at a named location.
- Daily Summary including a maximum speed report, total time spent in transit and total time spent in unnamed locations.
Check the “About” tab in your AngelSense main menu to verify the latest version: 1.3.0
Mobile App Version Update
- Make sure your AngelSense mobile app is the latest version by updating it in your app store. Click here for the overview: Installing the app
Device Software Version Update
- Plug in the device and make sure it’s on
- Leave the device charging overnight (recommended near a window for good GPS & cellular signals)
- Verify that the app is updating by checking that the timeline shows a current location
- If your app says “no communication”: click here
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.