The GPS 2 device has the capability to connect to WiFi.
Some reasons for being unable to connect to a WiFi network could be:
- Incorrect password
- Poor cellular reception on the device
- Poor WiFi connection
Some things that you can try are:
- Configuring your WiFi from a different location, where there is better cellular reception for the device.Device Status
- You can try restarting the WiFi router
- Connecting your device to a phone’s Hotspot in a location where the device has better cellular reception. Then, use the connection to the Hotspot to maintain communication on the device. Once Home, connect to your Home WiFi network.
- Try restarting the device
If you continue to have issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still are unable to connect your GPS 2 to WiFi.