The AngelSense GPS & Voice-Monitoring Solution provides high quality monitoring of transits, including school bus rides or other modes of transportation.
- Location updates are visible every 30-seconds and show the entire bus route in great detail, including arrows that show the direction of travel and level of GPS accuracy
- Automatically identifies every stop that is more than 5 minutes
- Presents the maximum speed of the bus journey (if they reach over 15 mph)
- Mobile Notifications/Email alerts when the AngleSense device departs and arrives at school
- 1-Way Voice (Listen-In) and 2-Way Voice (AngelCall) during bus rides for well-being checks to rule out bullying or abuse
- View school bus routes as a transit entry in the daily activity log history
Note: AngelSense does not record