At the bottom of the browser window is a permanent status bar. It does not change when moving between screens of the AngelSense app. The status bar displays the status of the AngelSense Guardian device. The app receives periodic updates from the device. At the left of the bar there is an indication...GO »
Device Buttons & Light Indicators
- SOS/Call Buttons:
- The SOS/Call buttons can be used to validate the device is on. A short press on any of them will light up both LEDs.
- When using 2-Way Voice or 1-Way Voice (Listen-In), the front SOS/call buttons can be pressed to hang up the call.
- With the Call Request feature, pressing the SOS/Call buttons can also send a notification that your child is requesting a call from you.
- Power Button:
- The small button on the left side of the device by the USB port is the power button. The power button is disabled to avoid it accidentally being powered off.
- To turn the device off, if needed, use the app shutdown feature. However, it is recommended to keep the device on at all times as powering off requires some time for the GPS to lock on location, especially when indoors.
- Volume Buttons:
- The long button on the right side of the device are the volume buttons. When using 2-Way Voice (AngelCall), the volume buttons will turn the speaker volume up or down, otherwise, these buttons are not active.
The front of the AngelSense GPS 1 device has two LED lights as indicators:
- Green LED light – Only flashes when there is no cellular reception, remains off otherwise.
- Blue LED light – Flashes when there is no GPS reception, stays on continuously when the device is charging (will not indicate GPS reception while charging), and remains off otherwise.
When the device is operating properly and not charging, both LED lights should be off.
Both lights will turn on when one of the front buttons (SOS/Call) are pressed to indicate the device is on. See: Device on indication
If the device runs out of battery, upon plugging the device in, both lights will blink a few times and then the blue light will remain on with the green light going off.
GPS 1 devices with device tracker version below G3.EY.006 / G3.EY.059 have the power button enabled by default. Please contact us to disable the power button. You can see your device’s version from your Menu and About.