AngelSense is a premium GPS safety and tracking system designed specifically for those with autism and special needs. As such, a question we’re used to getting is ‘don’t less expensive options do the same thing?’ The answer is a clear and simple NO. We’ll try to explain just what makes our service different and why...GO »
AngelSense offers a 30-day money back guarantee. This allows you to try the device, make sure there are no service issues, and have time to incorporate wearing of the device into your child’s daily routine.
The 30-day risk-free trial guarantees:
- A full refund of upfront costs (first-month subscription + Guardian Kit payment) if you cancel within first 30 days upon receiving the device
Keep in mind that it takes about 2 full weeks of continuous use for the advanced algorithms to learn your schedule, during this time battery life will be affected and alerts may be delayed or not as reliable as they will be once the learning stage is complete. Therefore, we recommend using the device for the full month before canceling.
Our Customer Care is staffed by a professional team of moms who use AngelSense daily for their children with special needs. They are a great resource for setting up and learning how to use the device. They also have tips to help your child wear the device successfully. They can answer any of your questions or concerns throughout the trial period and have solutions to most issues that you may face.
- Additional accessories purchased are not refundable
- The 30-day money back guarantee is not applicable for a second or third AngelSense device
- The full kit must be returned at your expense in its original condition before the refund is processed
- After the 30-day money back guarantee trial period, your subscription is a 1-year contract or month-to-month depending on your selected service plan.