AngelSense has the option to transfer your current AngelSense device and service agreement to another user! If you are still within your contract and no longer need AngelSense, you can transfer your existing contract to another family that is in need of it.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for the new user that you would like to transfer your device and service agreement to:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Child's name
- Home address
Here are more details on transferring:
- Make sure you're transferring the device to an area compatible with the cellular network.
- Note that you will need to transfer the device along with the charger and the accessories.
- New or additional accessories can be purchased in the AngelSense App store.
- By accepting the transferred service plan, the new account owner agrees to the existing conditions of contract.
- Note that the 30 day money back guarantee period is only applicable from the original purchase made directly from AngelSense.
- At the end of the contract, your service is automatically renewed and guaranteed at the original contract price.
- Please note the Terms & Conditions and specifically the device warranty policy. The device warranty is for 1 year from the original purchase date as included in the conditions of the original contract.
- The new account owner of a previously owned device can choose to upgrade to the annual plan in the AngelSense App to save 2 months of service fees by signing a new 12 month contract and paying for it upfront.
- There are various options and promotions offered to existing customers as well as free features from time to time. All these are applicable for the new account owner.