Beta Testing the AngelSense App
We use TestFlight, an Apple product for beta testing the iOS version of the AngelSense app.
Installing a beta iOS or iPadOS app via email:
- Install TestFlight on the iOS or iPadOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Open your email invitation from TestFlight.
- Tap “View in TestFlight” or “Start testing” then tap “Install” or “Update” for the AngelSense Guardian app.
- If you received a link from AngelSense (not TestFlight), tap “Install” or “Update”.
Since you already have the App Store version of the AngelSense app installed on your device, the beta version of the app will replace it. After you download the beta app, you’ll see an orange dot next to its name that identifies it as a beta.
When the testing period is over, you’ll no longer be able to open the beta build. You’ll need to reinstall the App Store version of the AngelSense Guardian app, download it from the App Store.
- iOS or iPadOS apps: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 or later. App Clips require iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, or later.
- macOS apps: Mac running macOS 12 or later.
- tvOS apps: Apple TV running tvOS 13 or later.
- watchOS apps: Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or later.
If you don’t accept the TestFlight email invitation, the beta AngelSense app will not be installed and Apple will not send you any further communications regarding this testing. If you accepted the invitation but no longer wish to test the beta version of the AngelSense Guardian app, you can delete yourself as a tester on the app’s Information page in TestFlight by tapping Stop Testing. Alternatively, you can email the AngelSense to ask to remove you by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of a TestFlight build notification email.
It is important that each Guardian log in with their own email address instead of having a shared login. This will prevent issues with notifications and login errors.
AngelSense Web Version: http://app.angelsense.com