Awesome New Features in the 2017 Version of the AngelSense GPS Tracker
A post by AngelSense, a GPS & voice monitoring solution designed for children with special needs.
Learn more about how AngelSense’s GPS tracking device can help improve your child’s safety and well-being.
Keeping children with special needs safe is no easy feat. Special needs families face a lot of unique safety challenges that AngelSense has set out to address. AngelSense allows parents to monitor every part of their child’s day and see exactly where they are, when they arrived and left, their real-time travel routes and even the speed they are travelling at. In addition, AngelSense has a listen-in capability so parents can hear what’s happening in their child’s surroundings.
AngelSense recently launched innovative new features as part of the 2017 version:
Late Departure Warning – Ensure Your Child is Never Left Behind
The recently launched Late Departure Warning feature was designed to add another layer of safety, sending you an instant alert if your child has not left school, or any other regularly visited place on time. You don’t have to be on guard and anxious about whether your child has been picked up or not. If he or she has remained somewhere longer than they should have, you’ll immediately know about it. This is to ensure that your child is never accidentally left behind and is especially important for non-verbal children that are at even greater risk.
School Dashboard – Involve Your School in Keeping Your Child Safe
With the new School Dashboard feature, staff can now access the AngelSense App during school hours. If a student were to wander away from the classroom or any other safe setting, they could immediately pinpoint his or her exact location. This allows schools to better support special needs parents.
With AngelSense you can:
- Attach the GPS device to your child’s clothing with sensory friendly accessories. Can only be removed by a parent.
- See your child’s daily timeline at a glance – locations, routes and transit speed.
- Receive an instant unknown place alert if your child is in an unfamiliar location.
- Get a late departure warning if your child hasn’t left school on time.
- Switch to Runner Mode to get GPS updates every 10 seconds and send an automatic first responder alert.
- Listen-in to hear your child’s surroundings.
- Get customer support from special needs parents.
- Allow school staff access to your AngelSense App during school hours.
- Enjoy wide cellular coverage – supports Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile.
AngelSense is committed to creating a safer world for special needs children. We designed the AngelSense GPS tracking solution to give parents the peace of mind that their child is safe at all times. Try AngelSense Today.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]