How to Wear the AngelSense GPS Tracking Device
Designing a GPS tracker for kids may seem easy. Make it durable and make it small, and hopefully hard to lose! When the AngelSense team set out to create a GPS Tracking Device, they had more than just a child locator in mind. They wanted to create a solution specifically for full-day monitoring of children with special needs – children who might have sensory issues or obsessive behavior. The device needed to be technologically advanced, but also comfortable for its wearers.
Through research and testing, the AngelSense team created the GPS Tracking Device unique wearing system. Lightweight and unobtrusive, the GPS tracker for kids is placed inside a protective sleeve. The sleeve is then attached to the child’s clothing with magnetic fasteners that can only be removed by parents with a special key. The GPS Tracking Device is also discreet, for extra security.
Parents have multiple options of where to attach the device for optimal comfort:
GPS Wearing option #1 – pinned inside a pocket
GPS Wearing option #2 – attached in the back at waist level
GPS Wearing option #3 – using an adjustable belt
This video shows additional popular ways the GPS Tracking Device attaches to children’s clothing:
Wearing The GPS Tracking Device (Quick Guide):
- The AngelSense GPS device is placed inside a protective sleeve, made of soft fabric. The child locator is then ready to be attached to the child’s clothing.
- The sleeve is attached to the child’s clothing, using magnetic fasteners, which can only be removed with a special magnetic key.
- The tracker is usually inserted in a pocket, and then the pocket is fastened shut for extra security. The GPS Tracker can also be attached to the pants in other locations at waist level.
It is recommended to attach the GPS before the child wears the garment.
- A parent can help a reluctant child by wearing the GPS first. Then at the end of the day, show the child the day’s activities via the timeline view in the AngelSense App, as well as Google maps and pictures. You can also attach the GPS tracker to the child’s backpack until they are ready to try and wear it.
- Lightweight and durable, the Guardian GPS Tracking Device for kids is easy to wear for even the most sensitive child. The simplicity of the design makes it accessible to all parents, children and caregivers seeking a quality full-day monitoring solution for kids with special needs.