Using AngelSense’s New & Improved Smart Power Management algorithms, the battery can now last up to 48 hours (depending on usage). The current Battery Life allows the AngelSense GPS to provide continuous real-time updates that keep tracking information accurate and reliable All Day. Safety is our #1 priority and when every second counts, it’s...GO »
2021 AngelSense Update
The latest version of AngelSense has an extended battery life, exciting new safety features, and more well-being features:
- Track Multiple Angels from the AngelSense GPS App
- Unlimited Geofences (Safe Places) with Automatic Boundaries
- Easy to Use Personal GPS with New Design
- SOS Direct Calling Option – Coming Soon – currently beta testing
- Step Counter Activity Insight Reports – Coming Soon
- Fall Detection – Coming Soon – currently beta testing
- Pill Reminder – Coming Soon
Updating to the new version is free for most of our current customers.
To support the financial challenges of special needs families, we will remotely upgrade the software on all of our current GPS 1 devices in the next few months. This allows you to enjoy extended battery life and the same enhanced features without purchasing a new device. This is a part of our mission to keep your loved ones as safe as possible.
Be sure to download the latest AngelSense app version.
If you’d like to buy the new GPS1 4G LTE device, you may purchase it in the AngelSense Store in your app. Please contact Customer Care if you need any assistance with ordering a new device, updating your app or with the new features.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can get the free update?
Anyone with the GPS 1 device will get the free update.
If you have the GPS 2 device you can purchase the GPS 1 4G model from the AngelSense Store. The device has been upgraded and you have a 30 day money-back guarantee to ensure the service will work in your area.
What new features are available with the update?
- Track Multiple Angels from the AngelSense GPS App – it’s easier than ever to track multiple people from the same app. You can simply purchase a discounted new device and service from within the app and then select the device you want to track.
- Unlimited Geofences (Safe Places) with Automatic Boundaries – Our advanced AI learning continually monitors and improves the boundaries over time, without you having to do anything. If you wish, you can simply click Give Name to give a safe place a name like School, Home, Therapy, Park, etc. and that’s it! By automatically setting a geofence around your loved one, we’re able to detect and notify you when they enter unusual and unknown places.
- Easy to Use Personal GPS with New Design – Several improvements have been made to make the AngelSense GPS Tracking App easier to use: Larger Font for Better Readability, Easy Access Buttons for Emergency Tools & Voice Features, Improved Safe Ride Monitoring Display, Ability to Select Place for Updated ETA
- SOS Direct Calling Option – Beta Testing – If desired, you can have the device call you when the SOS button is pushed. If you are unavailable it will automatically try another guardian with voice permissions. This way, if there is an emergency you’ll be contacted right away without a delay.
- Fall Detection Service – Beta Testing – we’ll be offering Fall Detection Service that will notify you if your loved one falls down and where they are. We will also monitor what happens next and let you know if they don’t get up and move afterward.
- Step Counter Activity Insight Reports – Coming Soon – With our new Insights, you’ll be able to see easy to read reports to ensure your loved one is getting the physical activity they need to stay healthy. There will be reports for total activity for each day, week, or month, with a gauge to see how they’re doing compared to their usual average. This will let you easily detect issues, we’ll even send an alert if they drop too far below their normal number of steps.
- Pill Reminder – Coming Soon – Starting out as a standard reminder, it will evolve into an advanced system to monitor and keep track of all of their medication needs and will also help you monitor that pills were taken even when they’re with a caregiver.
Should I buy the GPS 4G model?
If you are happy with your service there is no need to buy the new device since all GPS 1 3G devices can be updated with the new 2021 version.
If you have the GPS 2 Verizon model, we highly recommend the new GPS 4G model. It offers the best coverage and is the most likely to work in your area. If you upgrade, it is covered by the 30 day money-back guarantee so you can try it and see if it works for you.